Know Your Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One person CAN make a difference.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Outraged Oregonian
State Moderator
Outraged Oregonian

One person CAN make a difference. Empty
PostSubject: One person CAN make a difference.   One person CAN make a difference. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 am

I HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE LOCALLY. It may seem small, but I am going to prove that one person can make a difference in a relatively short period of time.

Dave Brownlow is a candidate for the US Senate, running as a Constitution Party candidate. He refused to take money from me, but gave me lawns signs (4X8), bumper stickers, and brochures.

The dem candidate, Jeff Merkley, and the repub candidate refused to let him join in the only 2 debates they would have.

I made calls, sent a number of emails, and such. Here are some of the results so far. AND this is after last nights debate that he was NOT allowed a voice in public debate.

Oregon Senate Race Gets… Constitutional.
Oregon Commentator - Eugene,OR,USA
David Brownlow of the Constitution Party (?!) polling at 7%. We gratefully acknowledge the past blessings of Almighty God, poured out upon us through Jesus ...
See all stories on this topic

Oregon 3-Candidate Poll for US Senate
By Joe Murphy(Joe Murphy)
41%, David Brownlow (Constitution) 7%, undecided 6%. The Constitution Party’s best showing in a US Senate race in its entire history was in Ohio in 1994, when Joseph Slovenec polled 7.33% in a race that also had a Democrat.

Constitution Party News - http://cppartynews.blogspot.com/
In Oregon, Rival Candidate Rides Democratic Wave
By admin
Adding another wrinkle, a third-party candidate, David Brownlow of the conservative Constitution Party, has registered in the high single digits in some recent polls. Political experts say that if the race is close and Mr. ...
barium fluoride - http://www.barium-fluoride.cn/

In 2 weeks time, I and some of my friends HAVE made a difference. Two weeks ago, this man was under 5%, and the undecideds were the same, meaning that the voters that are moving are moving from one or both of the 2 parties!

There has never been a time in our lifetimes to make as BIG difference as we can NOW. We are being screwed from the front and the rear by this 2 party system.
Back to top Go down

One person CAN make a difference.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Your Community :: Oregon :: OR Political Party Information-
Jump to: